Drew the Gila. Where do i hunt?

chops24

Hi, I drew the Gila for the first archery hunt. 16d I think. scouting is hard, and im busier than you guys. where do I hunt? are there elk there?

Drive to eagle peak. Camp out and listen for bugles. When you hear a good one, just bomb out and kill it. It's all downhill from there!

PM sent PM sent! The wife and I will be up there as well and I've taken some great Bulls out of D so let me get my GPS out and give you the coordinates of my spots real quick. As long as you promise not to share with anybody

I have never been there but know of two really good places. I got it directly from my brothers, girlfriends, neighbors, plumbers helper.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>I have never been there but
>know of two really good
>places. I got it directly
>from my brothers, girlfriends, neighbors,
>plumbers helper.
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Hey, that's me!

No seriously though, where's your honey holes. I've been busy facebooking it and working on my tan. I only know how to operate facebook so don't bother sending me PM's. Waste of time. Just post it on here and I don't appreciate it.

Thanks

Me also. We can only hope that tag didn't go to somebody as such. Good Luck down there. Bigger than last Year!
My Wife has a tag for 2nd season, goin down to set a camera or 2 up this weekend. Super excited!

Next to the green tree, you'll see a rock. Thats the place!

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Next to the green tree, you'll see a rock. Thats the place!

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

mosey how are you doing? I'm sure you've been busy getting ready for elk hunting. I hope your getting to hunt this season. Good luck to you and yours

Your friend
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Doing well--hope the same for you. Unfortunately, no elk or deer hunts for me this year unless I can find a last second deal on a cow tag, but I have to be able to schedule it around my MBA program...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom