Drill Baby Drill

So lets see if I have this right.

Oil prices doubled under Obama, gas more than doubled.
The Obama administration did everything it could to suppress domestic oil production, but despite their best (or worst) efforts, private oil production picked up the slack and then some.
Now the Obama ball washers want to take credit because the price dropped 10%, after doubling ?

Your kidding, right ?

>So lets see if I have
>this right.
>
>Oil prices doubled under Obama, gas
>more than doubled.
>The Obama administration did everything it
>could to suppress domestic oil
>production, but despite their best
>(or worst) efforts, private oil
>production picked up the slack
>and then some.
>Now the Obama ball washers want
>to take credit because the
>price dropped 10%, after doubling
>?
>
>Your kidding, right ?

LOL...your not supposed to notice...

In some Round-about-way Obama probably Pays for/Buys 440's Fuel!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Oh such simple folks.

Oil prices dropped under ush because he let the economy crash, that does what to demand? what effect does demand have on prices? do I have to draw pictures?

Domestic production is at an all time high, Obama has not tried to stop that and even if he had it's still happened.

It would be just as disingenuous as you are to say Obama deserves all the credit for our stabile and lower priced oil supply , but he deserves a fair bit for our reduced consumption. it might be too much for you to understand, but reduced consumption has the same effect of increased supply to the market.

Do you remember the rhetoric from the 2008 elections ? if democrats were elected what would happen to our oil supply? yeah I didn't think so. what's new.

Stay thirsty my friends

uh.....doesn't that kinda indicate that "drill baby drill" kinda works????

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

440 said "Domestic production is at an all time high, Obama has not tried to stop that and even if he had it's still happened."

He can't do a damned thing about it because the vast majority of it is coming from private land. He has done all he can to stifle government land drilling. He gets no credit cause he has done nothing to promote drilling.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

You were more than willing to blame him for high oil prices so why not lower oil prices? it doesn't matter if it's coming from the moon it's happening. and he could make it harder if he chose to, much harder.

What about our decreased consumption? what if rather than decreased consumption we had continued to increase our demand? no effect whatsoever right?

http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=us&product=oil&graph=consumption

You can't win with wingnuts.

Stay thirsty my friends

It's a good thing you had a government paycheck. if the laws of supply and demand elude you self employment wouldn't have served you well.

Stay thirsty my friends

Keep the economy in the dump and demand will go down. Now there's a good energy policy.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>
>
>You were more than willing to
>blame him for high oil
>prices so why not lower
>oil prices? it doesn't
>matter if it's coming from
>the moon it's happening.
> and he could make
>it harder if he chose
>to, much harder.
>
>What about our decreased consumption?
>what if rather than decreased
>consumption we had continued to
>increase our demand? no
>effect whatsoever right?
>
>
>http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=us&product=oil&graph=consumption
>
>
>
>You can't win with wingnuts.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
I never complained one time about high oil prices. I never have. High oil prices are good for our economy, it helps produce more domestic oil, puts more Americans to work. I love high oils prices.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-14 AT 11:53AM (MST)[p]440sixpack its good to see you RELH are still debating it make a interesting read here. All this is mute as hes only got two years left. Republican have a good chance to take over the senate this has got to mess with his ego. It would be more interesting talking about immigration.......

Actually Saudi Arabia is playing "gas crush" and trying to starve out other players in the international petroleum game. They want to retain market share and are willing to push the price as low as they have to go to remove other competition.

You can't say the bad is important and the good is mute. let's be fair.

But yes in two years nobody is going to care what Obama does or what happens to him. I've been saying that for some time, Hillary is all that matters and you're fumbling the ball. taking the senate and letting the republicans have some power is just what the doctor ordered for 2016. all they need is some rope.

The Saudies can produce oil at a fraction of what it costs most of the competition. at $50 they're still getting rich. if I were them I'd do the same thing, if someone is drowning put a hose in their mouth.

But all of this is good, short term it might be real good , long term it's still good. but hey look for the worst in everything right? that's how it is these days.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hillary has no chance of winning in 2016 and why would she put herself through the presidential race.

Hillary is a shoe in unless her health gos to crap. she has so many advantages it's unreal.

Who do the republicans have to run against her? nobody. realistically what are the chances of a no name republican popping up who could gather the funding and support it would take to win the primary a year and a half from now? slim.

Knock yourself out I'd love to have an alternative I'm not a fan , Hillary is an AIPAC suck up to the max. but that's just another reason she's going to win.

Stay thirsty my friends

Just give a republican controlled congress 2 years . Obama will look like a winner.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom