drop camp archery elk hunt in colorado

bigfoot llamas

Everyone one I know cant go. So Im putting it out there to see if there is any interest for a drop camp archery elk hunt in colorado. Cost is 2600 plus license, food and fuel. Not a trophy elk hunt but if your tired of chasing cows and spikes like myself it should be a blast. Looking at two dates the sept 6-13 or 13-20 includes two travel days. The deal is through a trade group that I work with and they have discounted the hunt by more than 2000.00. If interested and can work with either of the two dates let me know and I can send you website information so you can check it out further.

meatinthepot

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-13 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]I already have plans, but even that discounted rate sounds a little high. Outfitter I have hunted with charges $2000 for a drop can (normal price). A drop camp for $4600 would have to have something much more than normal if trophy potential is not great. Unless you know someone personally who has been on this hunt (or have been yourself) I would still be asking why it should cost that much.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

2600 is worst case scenario of 3 hunters or less. Goes as low as 1800 if there were 4 or more. Not having any luck finding anyone to go so I figured if it wouldnt be more than 4.

If Colorado doesn't turn out very good let me know. I own Centennial Outfitters and my drop camps cost $4,000 for 4 people. That breaks down to $1,000 per person. My name is Casey Smith and number is 406-276-3463. Good luck this year.

>Thx for the math Casey LOL
>j/k

Personally I think its funny too but the scary part is that there are plenty of adults in America that couldn't figure that out :-(

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Ill vouch for Casey and the area he hunts. Lots of elk in the area's in which he hunts. He and his crew has packed out many a elk for me and my father.

>Thats not bad for 3 hunters.
>

The cost on the original hunt is PER PERSON, not total. So 3 hunters would cost $7800. (math lesson in reverse).

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom