"Drunk Guide" Clips

Just what we need more fuel for the anti's.

horsepoop.gif

I thought it was just a joke at first, but then I watched the 3rd clip you posted and when the one guy said, "We're a fat faced mother-f#cker" I knew it wasn't staged. LOL I've HEARD people swear and say stupid stuff like that so many times when they've been that drunk. LOL Why would you put this on youtube???

Bad and sad thing is , we probably are out in the woods with other jack azzes like these morons....I see all the beer bottles and cans on the sides of the roads here in NM, just flat out pisses me off....

Sad thing is I had a similar incident in Illinois a few years back. After an evening hunt we were back at the cabin and our Lead Guide got pie-eyed. Woke us up in the middle of the night with his fat lab jumping on us screaming and laughing acting like a fool. He thought it was funny. It took great self restraint to not go kick his butt. But instead I called the owners of the outfit after I got home and they said they would handle it. I asked for a partial refund but didn't get anything out of it. This was with a well known outfit and known for their big archery bucks. Paid a nice wad to go and was severely disappointed. Not only by the guide but the hunting was awful and the other "guides" weren't guides at all. They were asking us where we wanted to hunt. I said "where the deer are" his response is "you're guess is as good as mine" WTF???
Anyway...just thought I'd share.

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom