Dual Mount System

Horniac

Very Active Member
For those of you who love to glass, you may want to check out the dual mount system made by the Outdoorsman of Arizona.

It allows you to tripod mount both a pair of binoculars and a spotting scope at the same time. The beauty of the system is that it allows you to adjust both the binoculars and the spotting scope so they are looking at the same spot.

How many times have you got a glimpse of an animal in your binoculars and by the time you got your spotting scope set-up, you either can't find it again or it has moved behind some brush or out of view or you no longer have a good view of the antlers?

With the dual mount system, once you have located an animal or object in your binoculars, you simply move your eye to your spotting scope and there it is for closer inspection!

I don't normally go out of my way to talk up a product, but I am really excited about this product and it's use this summer and fall on my hunts. I tried it last weekend and it worked great on some long range glassing which included a bear, some pigs, and some deer. I can't wait to use it on my western hunts this year, even if it means adding one more item to my pack!

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with the company making this product. I just love burning glass and wanted to let others on this site who are serious glassers know about this system.

Horniac

Do you know what the cost is for one of these. Sounds pretty good. I am looking to put binos/spotting scope and a video camer/digital camera on my tripod at the same time.

Craig:

Try this link though the product is fairly new and not yet listed on their website:

www.outdoorsmans.com

I saw it in the latest issue of their Western Hunter magazine/catalog.

Horniac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom