Dubois Horses

chewyman55

Howdy gents. This is a longshot but thought I'd see if any of you have a friend, family member, old roommate, fling, or ex that lives in or very near to Dubois. A good friend and I both finally climbed the ladder and drew sheep tags. We're WY residents and going DIY. We're after some pasture to keep 3-5 horses for just a week in between our archery hunt and the big rifle hunt. If things don't pan out on the first few hunts...maybe another week of pasture in mid to late September. We would be happy to give a fair compensation. Thanks.

Congrats on drawing the tags. Maybe see if they have a local paper or any local facebook ad pages and post your ad. Good luck with the hunt

Awesome. I'll give that paper a shot. I appreciate the leads. It'd be nice to find a place rather then pull them back and forth each time. Thanks!

Contact the CM Ranch. I worked there for a couple years, and my wife's parents managed the ranch for about 14 years. I know they have kept a couple horses for local people, not sure if they would do it for hunters or not. All you can do is ask.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom