Dustey's Unit 15 Bull

Cookie2

Very Active Member
Here's a pic of my step-son's bull he killed yesterday! His mom and I are proud of him! By the way NUTT, that smoke pole turned his nose black!!! Those things KICK!!!

4721650f6f1cbfb1.jpg

472165346fe60977.jpg

4721655370750032.jpg

Finally a bull from 15. Nice bull. Cant wait till Nov 24th for my bull hunt. I was starting to wonder if anyone was hunting in 15 this year lol. Again congrats.

NMHUNTER

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE WOODS.

jesus christ cookie2. Don't you have a freakin telephone. Have you forgot that I've hunted there for the past 7 years. Dude, I know where plenty of 330 6 x 6's are. I would have showed him. Heck, I would have taken him straight to a 330 5 x 5. He's still living in Jerry's back yard.........................What am I gonna do with you????????

Nice bull , I'd sure be proud to stick my tag on him .Tell em Congrats ! No , No , Cookie , they push more than kick....My 15 year old daughter would rather shoot my .50 than my .270.....I told my wife she needs her own Muzzle loader cuz both of mine are too heavy. I told her the new T/C Pro Hunter would be just right:)....

Thanks for posting it Cookie

Great Bull!....man, cookie you have been busy this year! Great job to you both! I love to see a father go all out for his kid, thats what its all about!

How many people were you scouting for this year? I remember you scouting for your mom?

I didn't have anything to do with this one junior. It was all him. I WAS going to take my mom in unit 6 but the guy who was supposed to get her the LO tag fell through on his end of the deal so no tag for her.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom