Dutton and Pauns Roads

3point2

It appears the USFS is taking a look at the road system on the Pauns and Dutton...
I called them and they said they will also have a way to comment about specific roads online soon in addition to the open houses. They said that this is the begining of a multi-year project.

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
DIXIE NATIONAL FOREST, POWELL RANGER DISTRICT
TO HOLD OPEN HOUSES TO CONSIDER
OPENING AND CLOSING ROADS
The Powell Ranger District, on the Dixie National Forest is holding a series of public open houses to gather input from the public as we consider the future of open and closed roads on the District. We are considering changing the decision on some specific roads under the 2009 Dixie National Forest Motorized Travel Plan decision. The open houses are scheduled in late April and early May:
April 23, 2013 (Tuesday):
Community Center ? 210 S. Center Street, Circleville, UT
April 25, 2013 (Thursday):
Triple C Arena - Panguitch, UT
April 30, (Tuesday):
Heritage Center ? Tropic, UT
May 2, (Thursday):
Search & Rescue Building ? airport road, Kanab, UT
All open houses will be held from 6:30 PM ? 8:30 PM. Participants are encouraged to arrive at 6:30 to hear a brief presentation on the overview of the issues.
Additional Information
District Ranger Karen Schroyer said, ?This is part of implementing the Motorized Travel Plan. After three years of looking at these roads on the ground, we have a preliminary list of roads we are reconsidering the decision on, and hope the public will provide us with specific information about the specific routes on the Powell Ranger District that are important to them, and why they are important.? The information gathered will be used in analyzing the District roads program.

If you have questions regarding the Powell Ranger District motorized travel plan process, please contact Joe Rechsteiner, team leader, at (435) 676-9320.
If you are unable to attend any of the public open houses, written comments may be mailed to: Powell Ranger District, Attention: Joe Rechsteiner, PO Box 80, Panguitch, UT 84759. Electronic comments may be emailed to: [email protected].

Simple Question?

Say they Close a Road?

The Law Breakin Bittches use it to their advantage!

There's No Control,even though We have Laws!

The Honest Guy Loses again!

I can Show you a South Slope Ripped to Pieces more & more by the Year & Nothing being done about it!

Carry on as ww would say....................!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

show the south slope being ripped up maybe people will see the damage. You guys never post up pics of all this damage

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom