dutton muzzy bull elk tag

utahbigbull

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-10 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-10 AT 09:50?AM (MST)

I recieved a reallocated tag for the upcoming Dutton muzzleloader elk hunt. Somebody had to hand thier tag in and I was lucky enough to be next in line. I have made a couple quick day and a half trips scouting, been hiking, jogging and biking to try getting in shape. My friend that knows the area and was going to guide me is on deployment with the Guard and might not be back in time. I was hoping thier might be some people on here that know the area and nice enough to share some tips for the unit. I always hunt the Manti's and was putting in for that limited entry tag untill my deployed buddy talked me into putting in for the Dutton and now I am getting a bit nervous. Here is a bull I found July 3rd. Thanks for all the help guys and good luck.
8867mt._dutton_014.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom