DVD fund raiser: We made it!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Due to the overwhelming generosity of many, including one individual that donated $500 for one video, we made our goal. Thank you! But don't quit just yet. We are still going to take this out to October and then finalize it with the drawing for the gun, the Cabelas card (donated by Marley), the Kings vest and t-shirt, and a hard horned deer euro, beetle cleaned, fully degreased and whitened (donated by eurosbyRT). I don't know how many more DVD's Founder has sold but we are well on our way now to the bigger gun. Let's reach 250 DVD's sold. Thanks again.

It's always an adventure!!!

Just to recap the Prize Pool:
Grand Prize - 150-249 DVD's sold = 10.22 Rifle
250+ DVD's sold = 22.250 Rifle

2nd Prize - $100 Cabelas gift card

3rd Prize - Complete European Mount

and now thanks to Vortex Optics, we have a 4th prize to give away. Vortex Optics has donated a pair of 6x32 Viper binos.

5th Prize - Kings fleece vest

6th Prize - AWLB t-shirt

Come on boys! Keep the orders coming! Let's get to that magical 250 DVD's so my friend has to pony up the 22/250 Rifle.

why cant you anser a pm?

hornkiller.jpg

I just replied. Not sure why I didn't the first time but check your PM hornkiller. This good thing is I am getting PM's right and left with interest. The bad thing is, I have never been a really good secretary. Sorry about that.

Been reading MM for a while, thought I'd finally sign-up. Bought a dvd through the website and was very impressed with the delivery time. Figured it was the least I could do to help out a fellow hunting enthusiast.

Check is in the mail!

Great cause. Makes me proud to be a part of this awesome community!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom