DVD fundraiser ends on the 15th

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
You still have time to get in on the fundraiser for Justr86. Founder and I are running this through the 15th. If you haven't bought your DVD yet get it done by Saturday the 15th of October. If you have bought one and have thought of someone that would like one for Christmas get it ordered now. The following is a list of prizes that will be drawn for shortly after the 15th. All proceeds go directly to Kenny and his family. Prizes were donated, not bought, by very generous individuals. I have yet to meet Kenny but plan on hand delivering the check. I will let you know how much we raised.
Remember, you get your name in the hat for each DVD purchased.

Grand Prize - 22-250 or 10-22 (depending on how many entrants we have)

$100 Cabelas gift card (donated by Marley)

Vortex Viper 8x32 Binos (donated by Mr. anonymous himself)

Hard horned deer european mount (donated by eurosbyRT)

Kings fleece vest and AWLB t-shirt

To order you can mail check or money order for the number of DVD's you want to:

Mountain Man Optics, LLC.
407 North Amerigo Lane
Elk Ridge, Utah 84651

or order from Founder in the online store

http://www.monstermuleys.com/cgi-bin/store/store.pl?page=mountainmadness1

Thanks again to everyone that has helped out with this. Great cause in an unfortunate circumstance with a great family!

It's always an adventure!!!

5197fc100156_bump3.jpg

I was just thinking about this the other day. I can't wait to see how much $$$ was raised! If you haven't bought a DVD DO IT NOW! Good video and GREAT cause!

Traditional >>>------->

Yes the money goes to Justr. I will be on an elk hunt for a week so I will check who the winner of the gift certificate is when I get back and get your address and get it off as soon as I get back.

I'm not sure BIGJOHN. I think we are really close but Founder and I haven't compared notes for a while. We will find out this weekend. I think the drawing will take place around Wednesday of next week. That will give Founder time to get his names to me for the drawing. Good luck to all and THANK YOU for helping out.

It's always an adventure!!!

just recieved the video today and it's a good'n,

thank ya kindly.

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

I've typed 10 different thank you's and none seem good enough. I cannot believe the outpouring of support from people here on this site. You have helped my family and I more than you know, both with money and hope. We appreciate it more than you know and from the bottom of my heart thank you.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom