E. Beatty Muz Antelope

JB48

I'm looking for some goat help. I muzzle loader hunted this back in 2000. I only hunted one day do to a death of a close friend.After the wake I drove from the Oregon Coast straight through to French Glenn to make it for the opening day. I did tag a very good buck (carma), but didn't see much country. Any help this year would be appreciated. JB

John,

Tim Brown the taxidermist in Oregon City had that tag last year and killed a booner. I don't know if you know him or not, he is a good guy, call him maybe he can hook you up. If not I can get you some information from a gamey over there.

Rich

Rich,
Thanks for the information. I know Tim. My buck from 2000 grossed 78. Do you know what his scored.Did you draw anything this year. Im going to Kansas and thats it.

Tim's buck was either 85 or 86 inches, It was bigger than mine. I have a Buelah deer tag, a Colorado 3rd season deer voucher and thanksgiving week going to Peace River Alberta Canada for a combo whitey/muley hunt (a tag for both). My dad drew his WY elk tag in 100 and a elk/deer combo in MT. So I am going to be busy this year.

I was thinking of that antelope hunt for next year as I know have 6 points so lets talk.

Rich

I'm also looking for some speed goat help! I finally drew this tag after 8 years. Never hunted antelope before, so any help on areas to look at in this unit would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks, Smokepoler

Hey guys,

I've got a rifle tag this year and will be there from weds. before the season until I tag out. I haven't been in the area in 15 years and that was mainly on the east side of the road (steens.) Any tips will be paid back in full with pm's on what are where I found game. No good deed goes unpunished. :) I have no secrects when it comes to waiting 13 years to draw a tag so I will pass everything on that I learn down there this August.

Mark

"When there's lead in the air, there's hope."

John,

Did you draw BB tag?

i thought i was going to draw that archery warner, but some sucker with something like 9 points put in for it!

maybe next year. good to hear that about warner tho.

good luck to ya.

travis

Back
Top Bottom