Early rifle 12aw pics?

IMG_9011.jpeg
My son had the early hunt this year and took his first mule deer buck on opening day. We saw 30+ deer that morning including this buck. He made a great 250 yard shot off sticks while sitting. We had an easy pack out and were back at camp with meat cooling by 14:00. Being done early we checked in with other hunters, hung around camp, looked for deer and ate way too many Jacob lake lodge treats.

I had the tag this year. I spent time scouting and hunting with Rockymtnhunter. Dan was a great help and we were able to come up with a game plan that kept me out of the war zone. I killed this buck on day 5. He is 28 1/2" wide 4x5. There was a absolute beast non-typical killed in the burn. I have a picture of it in my phone with the hunters face rubbed out. Even with the face rubbed out I do not feel comfortable sharing it here. You no doubt will see it on a magazine cover.
Resized_20231031_070505.jpeg
Screenshot_20231031_215708_Gallery.jpg

Couple nice bucks there.. Congrats.. The second one looks like he's missed a few meals
Maybe. Fish and game aged him at 8 years old. When I walked up to him I did not think his body was huge. Maybe he was going backwards. I guess I was to busy looking at his horns to realize he was getting skinny

I had the tag this year. I spent time scouting and hunting with Rockymtnhunter. Dan was a great help and we were able to come up with a game plan that kept me out of the war zone. I killed this buck on day 5. He is 28 1/2" wide 4x5. There was a absolute beast non-typical killed in the burn. I have a picture of it in my phone with the hunters face rubbed out. Even with the face rubbed out I do not feel comfortable sharing it here. You no doubt will see it on a magazine cover.View attachment 127288View attachment 127290
That's a great buck! Congrats!!

Congrats on the 3 bucks above. Kaibab bucks are extra special to me. Excellent job fellas.
My buddy and I killed a really heavy 193 4 by 4 on the late hunt , and another buddy a wounded warrior gifted the tag killed a broken low 80’ s buck that would have been mid 190 s. Someone had a pic of the 193 buck from this year also.
Lots of 150 bucks and a few good ones.
Congrats to all. Extra special place to hunt. 🤙

Nice Job DH!

Thanks For The Pics!

Guess I Should Check The Az Forum A Little More Often!

I had the tag this year. I spent time scouting and hunting with Rockymtnhunter. Dan was a great help and we were able to come up with a game plan that kept me out of the war zone. I killed this buck on day 5. He is 28 1/2" wide 4x5. There was a absolute beast non-typical killed in the burn. I have a picture of it in my phone with the hunters face rubbed out. Even with the face rubbed out I do not feel comfortable sharing it here. You no doubt will see it on a magazine cover.View attachment 127288View attachment 127290

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom