Eastern Oregon?

Anyone here hunt eastern oregon for sheds? I was wondering if the deer are dropping around the nyssa-ontario area. I'd been seeing some good buck but can't find em. it seems too early for around here but i guess its possible.

COULDNT YOU THINK OF A "TOUGHER NAME" THAN 125 FORKY HORN?
SOME ARE FALLING IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!

hey 125,
tell us a bit about yourself, it cool to see some other people from around the ontario area. you would be surpised how many shed hunters live around here!

hey 231
sorry about the name i guess i'm just not original. I'm definatly jealous of your buck. I'm from Nyssa and am 17. I have hunted since i was 7 with my dad and grandpa. It wasn't until a few years ago that i got into shed horn hunting and now i'm hooked. We have about 200 mule deer sheds to our name and about 10 elk sheds. Our best set of mule deer sheds is a 200 inch typical framed buck with a little trash, he'd go about 36 inches wide . We saw him during the winter and picked up his sheds when the area burned. a couple year ago i shot a 32 inch four point that grossed 178 so maybe one of these years i'll match your buck, but probably not.

Jealous of his buck? His buck is a dink! lol jk..... now I have to be jealous of 2 people from around here....a 231 buck and a 32" buck.... Sounds like you have a good collection started 125! Have any pics?
YB

HEY 125,
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR OFF TO A GOOD START, WHEN I WAS 17 I DIDNT HAVE THAT KIND OF HORNS TO SHOW OFF! ARE YOU ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE NEWSPAPER LAST YEAR WITH THE SHEDS?...ALSO SOUND LIKE WE ARE NEIGHBORS, I LIVE JUST SOUTH OF CAIRO JCT ON CLARK BLVD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom