easton injexion arrows & deep six broadheads

S

Show_Me_Your_Rack

I just got the new Easton Injexion arrows and love them I have a Bowtech Insanity with 80# limbs and am about to decied what broadhead to use and I dont have many opptions so was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to use? I drew a 13b archery tag so my hunt starts in a few weeks. I was leaning towards the NAP thunderhead razors or the Muzzy DX-3 both look like a quality head I have just had trouble sighting inwith muzzys any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

Check out ramcats. I shot them last year and was very impressed. They fly extremely well at extended ranges, and penetration is awesome. They just released the deep six version with the 2012 upgrades, and I am ordering mine today.

Good luck on the hunt.

Aren't there only a couple different options of broadheads you can shoot with those arrows because of the diameter of those arrows?

There are more and more companies making the broad heads for these arrows each month.
Have you looked at the big nasty?? I'm thinking about getting those today for my upcoming elk hunt this year. Haven't heard too many reviews but I've heard it flies just like the field tip out to 40-50 yards.. not bad if you ask me

Yes I have heard of the big nasty and it looks great and mean but you have to have your arrows cut 1- 1 1/2 inch longer then normal. I also need them to fly the same as a fieldpoint to 100 yards. Please let me know what you think of them when you try them out.And I love wac'ems and thats all I usually use but I just got off the phone with them and they dont have one that will work with the deep six arrows.
YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

The ramcats look good I'm just not a fan of a mechanical broadhead.

That was my bad. I took a quick look at them and they looked alot like a mechanical broadhead. I might just have to check them out. Thanks alot HuntinFool for clearing that up!

the blades do move though .imop makes it a mec head but i do think they look like a nice one .

I did alot of reviews on them they seem to have no problem with penetration!

I'm also shooting the Injexions this year but didn't want to shoot any of the heads that were available 3 weeks ago. I ordered some outserts from firenock. I'm not a big fan of anything extra on my set-up, but I've been happy so far. I applied them with Bohning Insert Iron. I was able to line my heads (shuttle-t's) up with my vanes and get them all to spin. A couple arrows had a sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiight wobble, but the others were good. They've been shooting great so far with my heads on.

Just another option.............

Just a point to make here... Any modern compact broadhead "shooting like a fieldpoint" is much less a function of the broadhead itself as it is the the bow's tune and the shooter's form.

>Just a point to make here...
> Any modern compact broadhead
>"shooting like a fieldpoint" is
>much less a function of
>the broadhead itself as it
>is the the bow's tune
>and the shooter's form.

Yep

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Picked up the Big Nasty today, my arrows weren't cut any longer and still fits and shoots just fine. Only shot it at 40 yards today but shot amazing.. Cant wait for the elk hunt to start in 15 days!

will you shoot it at 80+ yards and tell me how they fly?? I just ordered the ramcat and NAP thunderheads!

I've heard great things about the thunderheads.. Did you hear good reviews on that? Does it fly good? I picked the big nasty because it seems as if its a true elk broad head, the thunderbird was a little small but I didn't study it too hard. Let me know what you think

@moseleymiddleton are you sure that they will fit perectly in the Injexion arrows??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom