Eberlestock JP9 Blue Widow Hunting Pack

4_Plesur

Anyone have this pack? What do you think? I'm seriously considering it!

I've been researching places to buy them but I haven't really found many that are offering deals. On Eberlestocks web site they want $299.00 plus shipping ($20 -$30).

Eberle makes a great pack, I have the J105 Just One and Im looking at getting the Slingshot but I havent tried the JP9. Have you checked ebay for better pricing?

After owning several other brands of packs, I purchased a JP9 and I really like it so far. I just added the travel duffel so the thing is a freaking freighter. I purchased mine online (hanoveroutdoors.com) for $299.00, but received free shipping and a free t-shirt. I just purchased my duffel from S&S Archery which has an ad on Archerytalk.com as an Eberlestock dealer. E-mail him at [email protected] and see what he can do for you deal wise (I know it will be lower than ordering directly from Eberlestock).

Thanks for the info. I emailed that stevespeck guy and he can get it to me for $260 to my door! Does he have a website so I know he's legitimate?

I sell Eberlestock (since 2005), Badlands, Blacks Creek, and Horn Hunter packs at the best prices on the internet, and offer an additional discount to Monster Muley members.

Ed
49e63ae55756d053.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

Ed,

I checked out your website and I think with shipping it was going to be $309 and it looks like you only have it in the Max1. I'm looking for the Realtree Hardwoods and this Stevepeck guy quoted $260 delivered to my door.

If you can match his price and have it in that camo, let me know. I'm happy to go through you. Thanks! Jason

Jason,

I offer un-advertised discounts to MM members as the Eberlestock MAP- Minimum Advertised Price for the JP9 is $289. Glen Eberle monitors his dealers pretty close. I sell every camo and product Eberlestock offers.

Ed
49e7511163e6a05f.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

I just purchased an eberlestock Blue Widow and I can say that it is an awesome pack. The best I have owned yet and I have tried a bunch. I would definetly get a duffle like stated before. You defintely can't go wrong with this pack, it is a great pack. I purchased mine at a banquet on a silent auction and ended up stealing it for 200 bucks. I was shocked to say the least that no one else was bidding on it, but I am impressed with this pack. Good luck and you won't regret it.

I have the J105, and my dad and brother have the J107. I backpacked all summer with mine, and then we went on a 6 day backpack archey hunt. Tones of room with the extra duffel. They ate way better than the Badlands 4500!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-09 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]Got my pack today. Very happy with it so far. Can't wait to try it out. It's my first Eberlestock so I hope I enjoy it as much as I do the Badlands.

By the way, Steve is a great resource and has some great deals. I would definitley recommend him. Tell him Jason sent ya.

I just got a JP9 about a month ago. Ed from huntpacks.com hooked me up. He awnsered all my questions and had it on my doorstep 2 days later. Great costumer service. Picked up a super spike duffel at sportsmens warehouse going out of buisness sale, going to try it all out on my sring bear hunt next weekend.

I have a j107 and love it. It has been a very dependable pack. I have packed out two elk and a muley with it and it is still going strong. I highly recommend their packs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom