Eddy County YOUTH 4H shooting club raffle

CompassWestOutfitters

7171zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Helping out a friend here with raffle ticket sales (I hope)for the Eddy County 4H YOUTH shooting clubs hopes of traveling to state championships.

The cow hunts is on our ranch located in unit 34, at almost 50,000 acres and 100% harvest on cow hunts for years its a super trip! Hunt on call if you are local or plan days between Nov and Jan 2015-16 season only for this hunt.
Call Tanya?s Cell Phone: 575-703-1417 to get a ticket!

*Note from Tanya
My daughter is Brittany, and she is a member in the Eddy County YHEC 4-H Shooting Club here in New Mexico.

Her Club is trying to raise money so these kids can go and compete in the State and National Championships that are located in Raton, NM. This group of kids will compete in .22 Rifle, Muzzleloader, Shotgun, Archery and wildlife identification along with a few other little competitions. This group is filled with kids that are dedicated to the sport of shooting and hunting. Our kids have to travel a good ways to get to these competitions along with entry fees and other expenses that will follow. As parents we enjoy seeing the joy this sport brings to our kids and would like to see their hard work and dedication pay off when they get to compete with hundreds of other kids at the State and National level.

If anyone would like to purchase a raffle ticket, you are more than welcome to contact me by email, mail or phone. All my information is listed below.

Tanya?s Cell Phone: 575-703-1417
Main Phone: 575-355-2436
Main Fax: 575-355-2496

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom