Elk area 123

LR31

I have max points in N/R draw and looking for info on area 123. I realize it's all private land but would consider using an outfitter or paying a trespass fee. Any suggestions, thx

Just wondering why with all the great areas you could put in for with max PPs why you would be looking at 123 when there are just a handful of tags issued and not even on a yearly basis? I would think it would be better to put in for 113 below there in the Rochelle Hills if you want to hunt that side of the state for elk.

LR31, sounds like you've done your'e homework and this unit does hold some dandy bulls,and it only available about every 2-3 years,with a small number of tags.A 350 plus bull is attainable,and with the moisture this year,and last it should be a good year. I will pm you an outfitter that has access to a ranch that holds some good bulls. Good Luck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom