Elk back door is up

H

hunts2much

LAST EDITED ON May-17-14 AT 05:54AM (MST)[p]Elk back door is up and I finally drew after 11 yrs. I see alot of scouting in my future. Good luck to every one else.

Congrats on the tag. I still can't see if I drew using back door or looking at the Pref Point page. Must be doing this in waves?

Anyone else out there had their points come back for elk? I checked for all three of us in our hunting party, and all still say pending.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Go to the PP page right click anywhere within the area on the CPW site where it shows pending then click view source. Mine was at the bottom of the page it showed the tags I applied for and my elk said 2014 0 PP.

To add to that info. You click on "view frame source". Your 2014 info will be down the bottom.

According to that,it looks like I drew unit 4 muzzleloader.Hard to believe ,as I only had a 3 percent chance.I will see and confirm in a few days.

I tried all day to get into the ack door without success. I just checked and was able to get in. Then when I tried to check my buddy I keep getting source data but not the section that shows points. Then when I went back I was unable to get men again. Is there a special place I need to right click on to get the info. My buddy is going into the draw with 21 NR points and looking for unit 2 archery

LAST EDITED ON May-19-14 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]I just can't seem to get the data from my mac. anyone willing to check for me.

Curley
4/21/47

Does anyone's data still show 2013?

~Jason Peterson

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."~Jack Kerouac

>LAST EDITED ON May-19-14
>AT 06:15?PM (MST)

>
>I just can't seem to get
>the data from my mac.
> anyone willing to check
>for me.
>
>Curley
>4/21/47
>22553

Tracker12

I'm not messin with you
Looks like your PTS are at 0, looks like you had 21 going in.

Darter
Thanks for the info. Curley is my hunting partner. He applied for Unit 2 Archery. I drew that tag a couple years ago and can't wait to get back there and help my buddy out. This should be a good hunt for him at 67. Long tie to wait but it will be all worth it.

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]My info still does not post anything for 2014.Don't know if that is good or bad. Hard to understand.
Oh well,9 more days should tell.

My info say 588 successful 2014 now. It don't say what I drew but just I got something.
Anyone know what that means ?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom