SOLD Elk Hide

Stubaby

Very Active Member
We’ve been moving my parents out of my childhood home. Ran into this cow elk hide that’s all tanned. It’s many years old but is still soft, supple, and in great shape. You could make a lot of gloves or whatever with it.

It’s not as orange in real life as the pictures make it seem.

I’m in Provo. It’s free to anyone local.
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1085.jpeg

If you could ship it to me I’ll pay for shipping. I understand that might be to much trouble and a head ache for you though

If you could ship it to me I’ll pay for shipping. I understand that might be to much trouble and a head ache for you though

No problem. I just don’t want to toss it and I’ll never get to use it. It’s from a cow elk my dad shot when I was younger on the late hunt. I’ll PM you. Thanks.

I was thinking of all the cool things you could make with that, you know like a sweet loin cloth, only to realize it would never happen and my dogs would try to eat it most likely.

Remember when leather was the best material for practically everything? I started to think through what I used to have that was leather, but no longer:

Wallet
Bags
Luggage/case
Gun sling
Ammo holder
Jacket
Hat
Sofa

Still have leather belts, gloves, hiking boots and one fav chair. Different world...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom