elk hunt unit 34-36

seeleymt

Pretty exciting day yesterday it was my wife's and we had a good time celebrating it. Then I get a call from Huntin fool telling me I won there elk hunt in unit 34-36 late season for this fall it was a good day. Anyone hunted this late season trying to see what it's going to be like?
Thanks Brian

Wow, is all I can say.

Best of luck, not sure what to expect in the late season but you're in a great area.

If you end up in 36 be prepared for some steep rugged terrain.

I’ve hunted unit 34 the past 3 years 2 with cow tag and 1 archery tag. Successful all 3 trip. The cow hunt we choose is the first of Dec Seen several 6 points. Drive Hwy 130 early and late. Pick a ridge early to watch them climb up and bed for the day.

34 is a fun hunt. Lots of elk throughout the unit. Bigger trophy caliber bulls seem to be harder to find, but every year you hear of a couple big bulls killed.

I agree way too much for a LO Voucher then you have to buy the license.
I googled cheapest place to elk hunt here’s what I found

Where is the cheapest place to go elk hunting?

Top States for Elk Hunting: Data-Driven Insights & Tips | onX ...

Wyoming: Best State for Affordable and Available Elk Hunts

There's a lot to like about elk hunting in Wyoming. First, there are elk, about 110,000 of them. Second, a non-resident bull elk tag is under $600 (with a cow/calf tag at half that price). Third, many hunting units here have a 100% drawing success rate.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom