Elk kill scene video removal?

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Guys, I may need to take this video down. I called and filmed this bull and my dad shot it last month. I'm just not sure it is the kind of thing that we should let out in the open. The bull was not perfectly broadside and was actually slowly walking at the time of the shot. The shot was pretty far for a smokepole at 75 yards and is pushing it ethically according to some. The bull did not drop, and although his shoulder and lungs were jellified, he made it 15 yards before expiring. He probably lived for a FULL 3 MINUTES after the shot. It also contains breif footage of him limping away and stumbling. But the worst part? My dad and I show emotion and I actually yell for joy three times before he is dead.

watch here;

Sorry for the graphic nature, but here are my options;

1- take the video down
2- edit out suffering and end it at the shot
3- lie about the shot distance
4- mute volume and replace audio with Sara McLaughlin's "arms of the angels"
5- use a big black box to cover the elk the whole time
6- stop videoing hunting because we need to hide it
7- stop being a smartass and get back to work

Thanks for your help ;)

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

The video looks plenty ethical to me! nothing wrong with being excited! If you don't get a little worked up killing a bull elk, then there is something wrong with you!

Does a kill scene really need to be 1:58 long. Come on now !! Very nice ....except I got a little sea sick . :)

Option 8

Add in some hot big boobied girls to both the beginning and end of the video AND to your signature line.

Option 9
Use a tripod so we can see the kill shot.

Option 10
Refer to option 8 again.

absolute best part of that video is the fact that it is only 1:58 long....I just don't need an extra 13 minutes of BS....

Perfect Andy.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Andy?
Do you still have *The Dance* video clip?
If you do will you please post it?
This place is getting boring without bessy around and that clip cracks me up

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

>Option 9
>Use a tripod so we can
>see the kill shot.
>
>
>Option 10
>Refer to option 8 again.

The sad thing is that I have a nice tripod and it was in the truck that morning...

I'll look into option 8...you guys may be on to something there...

>Andy?
>Do you still have *The Dance*
>video clip?
>If you do will you please
>post it?
>This place is getting boring without
>bessy around and that clip
>cracks me up
>
>[font color = red size =
>red size = 10 face
>="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE
>EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ
>BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED
>BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]
>

Holy crap I forgot about that...let me see....

LOL... Nice video Andy

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I swear you could hear the bullet hit the bull. I have always been impressed with the way a muzzy takes an animal. congrats on a awesome hunt.

It was a big bodied 2 point. (this is my signature)

How do you know it was your Dad? Maybe he is not really your Dad. Did your mom tell you that he is your Dad? Nice Job

Rutnbuck

nothing bad about it, when the shot went off the camara lost the elk and cam back on it.......

Very Nice shot, Andy Option 8 is still a good option.IMO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Only took me 3 sentences to start laughing...!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I was going to blur the elk out after the shot but my wife is in labor now and didn't have time.

DTfaM.gif

look fine to me. If anything I'd cut it off just before you say "load, load, load - looks bigger than the other one"

Congrats on a nice bull.

i take issue with it because you didnt say what caliber, scope, shooting rest, pack, binos and shoelaces you were using. also you neglected to mention if you were holding the gun right side up, muzzle forward or back, and what you dialed the turrets to and where you held to make such a long distance shot. without this vital info we are forced to assume that you did everything wrong and have no idea how to load or shoot your gun. i was sickened by this video because it lacked the vital info we all rely on to criticize you and your hunt. and celebrating a victorious hunt?????? HOW DARE YOU

Yeah - exaclty desertdeer!! How are we supposed to know if you were using left handed bullets in a right handed gun unless you tell us so we can criticize?

HOOK 'EM!

I started to watch your video, but next to your video it said something about Ashley Marie and showed some girls a$$, so I watched that video instead.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

I would appreciate it if next time instead of saying, "shoot him,shoot him" you would say "harvest him, harvest him".

> I would appreciate it if
>next time instead of saying,
>"shoot him,shoot him" you would
>say "harvest him, harvest him".
>

dang, good point.......shooting implies the possibility of a bad, wounding shot....harvesting is much nicer....thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom