Elk/ Mule Deer Combo Pedestal Mounts

K

KILLSHOT

I decided that I am going to change it up from my usual wall mounts and try a pedestal mount out. I want to mount my 2010 elk and deer on the same pedestal but haven't been able to find one picture of this set up anywhere. I have a good idea on how how I want to do it (the elk down low in almost a full sneak and the muley up above him off set to almost an alert pose) but I would love to see any pictures of combo pedestal mounts that anybody has to give me some more ideas. I really like the log designed pedestals but I am still open to any ideas. Any help/ pics is greatly appreciated.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

pedastal ideas..........

Here's a neat double blacktail ped. mount that I did a while back.

3441duo9.jpg

6457duo8.jpg

Crummy pic.............but here's another one I did of a triple, just some ideas........

46193bucks.jpg

Later,
Taxi

RE: pedastal ideas..........

Hey Dustin

When are you going to sell some of those deer forms so guys like me can try one? Nice work as always. quest

Those mounts are just altered Buckeye mannikins.....!! order away!! The heads are my casts.......but can be altered via buckeye heads as well.

Thanks for the compliments,
Dustin

Here is a mule deer elk combo on a pedestal done by Country Taxidermy in Saskatchewan. Not my animals. Hopefully he doesn't mind me posting this but I thought it might be along the lines of what you are looking for.

HPIM1175.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom