Just thought I’d share

JPickett

Long Time Member
In case anyone’s had the same issue. Just bought a sxs and have been scratching my head on how I want to carry my rifle on this thing.

Really don’t like any of the options I’ve been looking at in line. Over head racks make me nervous, don’t like those vertical mounts to the grab bar idea then after those there’s just not a ton of options.

I do really like my koplin hard case with the bracket I had in my quad. Nice secure fit for my rifles and protected from weather. So i jumped on Amazon and found some roll bar clamps for mounting light bars. They looked to have about the perfect off set for what I wanted. Put it all together today it’s just right. Usually by myself hunting so the room it takes up behind my seat is no big deal. And can pop it right off when riding with the family

Nice secure mount , still absorbs some shock and access right out the drivers door. Think it turned out pretty good

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

Well done Pickett, im sure that you thought it out well as anything attached takes a real beating.

Looks good, I have debated this since I bought my SxS a few years ago. I found its when I have the seats occupied is when I have an issue. I’ll either let someone else drive and I’ll sit in the front holding my rifle between my legs or if I drive the passenger will hold it for me. Otherwise when at least one back seat is open I just set my rifle in a soft case and it seems to be ok even through the rough driving areas.

Well done Pickett, im sure that you thought it out well as anything attached takes a real beating.
For sure. That’s actually what I really like about the koplin case and quick connection bracket. It has some grommets in the bolts and the case is suspended. That and the clamps I put on have a rubber liner. Has some shock absorption that way. Never had an issue on my quad and I’m not easy on stuff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom