Elk/Pronghorn Drawing

m1fan

Very Active Member
Will the state take paper apps only with no CC for the 2009 drawing or will they go back to the internet with CC?

I have not heard any different so given the fact our state is still stuck in the 1800's, I am guessing it will still be paper apps for next year.

PAPER HERE TOO......THINGS JUST RUN BETTER....COMPUTERS CRASH. ALSO ...THERE SEEM TO BE ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH CREDIT CARDS,AND COMPUTER APPLICATIONS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN WORKED OUT....YD.

I don't think I'm a fan of paper apps. The last time I got drawn was the last year of the electronic apps, so I'm all for bringing it back! :)
JB

So at this point, F&G has not decided? Just curious if Santa or the Grinch will show up for Christmas.

Wonder if there will be any price hikes? Probably hard to justify it in these economic times. Not saying they won't do it, just may not be politically correct.

Geez, let the outfit in Fallon handle the drawing as they seem to do a fine job with the NV & UT draws IMO. Charge the full amount and refund it if a tag isn't drawn. If you have to change AZ law to make it happen, do it!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-08 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]Systems Consultants in Fallon is the best, by far. It would be great if Arizona would go back to using them. They do a great job, and are very customer oriented.

With the gloomy news of the economy, more than a few past draw participants may have to contemplate their priorities...

I do not like the on-line app process and here's why.....and speaking from a non-res point of view

In every situation where on-line apps started, the ease of applying increased ten fold. Its almost impossible to make a mistake. The number of apps went thru the roof, making it tougher to draw a tag.

I think the paper method keeps the serious, dedicated hunter applying, while the more lazy/casual hunter says screw it.

Here in Cali when Duck hunting reservations required paper res cards it was easy to get a res on almost any date, it went electronic and CC, now I have about a 1:5 odd of getting a res date. its like drawing a deer tag just to duck hunt...

Off the soap box

Mark

I agree with both sides. If you can not fill out a paper application correctly, maybe you need to rethink hunting. But there are some folks that have not made the change to computers and have issues getting online.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom