Elk Sheds and Dead Ram

D

DeepandSteep

Some elk sheds and a dead ram. I have found 4 dead rams in the past year and kept none. The largest I brought in to Fish and Wildlife but they took it from me. Not going to risk my coveted hunting license just to have some ram horns in my house. Major felony. Would you guys risk it?

2352847.jpg

Wow,looks like you had an awesome day.That sucks the F&G wont let you keep the ram's.If it's a felony I would risk it,definately not worth it.I would just take a bunch of pictures I guess.Thats a good pile of elk sheds also,thanks for sharing the pics.

Hey Thad,

Quite a batch of bone you've been finding. I don't think I'd risk keeping the ram skull, not worth the hassle! Better tell the location so I can go hide it where nobody will find it. ;) Hate to hear about the rams dying, I think that's the unit I've been applying for.

I was in J.D. on Friday, visited with Darin and family. My boy's and I were over by Rager Ranger Station turkey hunting. My son bagged his first gobbler.

Ron

Hunterofelk,

I use a web hosting site that only allows so many visits per day. I need to switch sites. You will be able to look at it tomorrow.

DeepandSteep

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom