Elk Sheds on Ebay

mike111

I've been thinking about selling elk sheds on ebay and was wondering what a good bid price would be depending on antler sizes? Who out there has done this? I sold my hoyt bow on ebay about a year ago and put a $14.95 shipping charge only because I saw almost everybody else with that charge. It cost $48.00 to ship so I just had to deal with the loss on the shipping part of it. How much does it usually cost for shipping elk sheds? Thanks!

Shipping depends on the size of the sheds and the quantity included. 40 bucks for a 300 set of sheds is about right when shipping ups ground. I would also suspect you can get anywhere from $170-200 for a 300 bull. Singles would go around $60-80 bucks for a 300 single. These are minimums. I personaly start every auction at 99 cents. Reason being is these will go for the market value. It cost's less for the auction, and the more bidding you have on an auction, the more likley it will go higher than expected. So, Start low, with no reserve. Thats my best advise.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Hey Browtine,

I am looking for about 10 to 15 brown 6 point elk sheds in the 280-300 class to build a chandelier.I need them soon and was hopeing to find them local.Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanx -MULEYZ

Man, I dont have any forsale right now. I usually sell my own finds. My first choice would be josh epperson (antlerboy)however he isnt local (AZ). I havent really delt with anyone other than Ebay. I would seriously consider Josh tho. He is a great guy and very honest. Plus he has the inventory to take care of your needs. If you want to get hold of josh, send me a PM and I will give you his info.

If you dont want to look very far out, you could contact a few antler buyers/sellers that are closer... and then look at ebay. Obviously this site will have alot of sellers. I would also check a few local papers. Make them earn your business man. 10 to 15 brown elk sheds could be pretty spendy and you'll obviously want to get the best price you can.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom