Elk Statistics by Unit on NMG&F Website

hunt1

The NMG&F website at one point in time had an actual breakdown of estimated elk populations by unit and harvest objectives. The last time I accessed it was last year and I was wanting to look at it again and couldn't find it. Has anybody found it on the website lately?

click on the picture of the mule deer that says hunting- Lots of different reports and stuff- you should also be able ot find a list, and maybe a map, of private ranches in your GMU that get unit wide tags (and have to allow access to public hunters) I'm always encouraging folks to take more advantage of a lot of good hunting ground that they hardly use.

timberlinebanner2.jpg

http://www.naweoa.org/mod.php?mod=userpage&page_id=15&menu=1500

I utilize the information on the website quite often and that was how I had previously found this particular bit of information. I just wanted to review it in efforts to see what NMG&F estimates were for elk in each unit.

P.S. Let us now if you are seeing any elk in Unit 53 after you do the sheep relocating in August. Thanks

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom