My kid drew first choice!
17 youth Muzzleloader, Oct 9-13th.

Now we're talkin boys!
Never been there, now the work begins.
Woo Hoo!
HH

(toldja I'd be one of those guys!)

:)

Awesome Harry. I do not know that unit, but, I think some guys on here know it well.
Hopfully, you get some pointers on it.
Congrats to your boy. He is a killing machine and will do it justice.

Congrats on a JAM UP TAG...17 is on my app as well and it's maybe the most under rated big bull unit here in NM. My long time great friend from when we were kids is stationed there in 17, I can get you in contact with him , he's a great guy and always helpful when kids are out in the field...Another friend from back when I was rodeoin has a nice ranch in 17 and he may be able to lend a hand or get a point in the right direction...Again congrats on a great tag, I sure hope your son gets a chance to smoke a mammoth son ofa gun..

Thanks Guys!
My son didn't sleep a wink last night, this is great news!
Being 17 this was the last year my son was eligible for the youth hunts and BINGO! It finally happened, unit 17.

We are backpack guys, hope we can get in a few miles & make it happen this year.
You guys are the best, I just can't thank you enough for your generous offers.

NMHUNTNUTTG,
I sent you a PM.

HH

Harry,

I drew 17 last year. If you get away from the roads even just a little you will see zero people. It was an awesome hunt. Elk numbers are lower but there is the potential for a giant! Great tag to have and the dates on that youth hunt are good.

He will have a fantastic hunt. We'll be waiting on photos here in a few months!

Jason

pm me ur number and when i make a trip to the gila i will see if u wanna meet up n i can show u where good bulls will always be, where the big bulls go right after the rut, and where some really goodbulls winter that way u have all phases of the rut covered just in case. i love 17 and have seen lots of bulls over 370 in there. awesome unit!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Congrats to your son HH!!! My son was lucky also. He drew the Unit 15 youth muzz hunt.

I'll be doing some scouting there this summer, and hunting the first archery hunt. I'll let you know what I find.

Wow.
You guys are something else.
More than I could ask for.

I'm kind of overwhelmed.
Still can't believe that my kid drew one of only 3 non resident tags that were available for that hunt.

I'll get in touch with you guys asap.

I hope to not only make this the hunt of my son's lifetime but of mine also.

You guys are the best.
I have no time right now, but will check in later.
Again, more than thanks.
HH

Sounds like an awesome tag.

I would love to help too, but my buddy and I drew 17 first season archery and we've never stepped foot in NM. We put it as first choice never thinking we would draw it.

We're excited. If we come across any info, I'll send you a PM

Bake

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom