Elk Unit 45

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
I've been asked by a member on another website I'm on to help him fill his A/O tag in this unit. He plans on hunting for two weeks between 9/8 and 9/22. He's 26 years old and his buddies that were going to help him have backed out on him, so I told him I'd do my best and also ask for any help from anyone who has knowledge about the unit. I hunt not too far from there, but haven't been in that unit very much to be able to hone in on some spots where we might have a better chance at a good bull. He's pretty experienced for his age, has taken other bulls, and is looking for a pretty good one for this hard to draw tag. Any help through some PMs to me would be greatly appreciated.

>Hell yeh--Robi... is for sure a
>stand up type guy.
>
>Robb

Yep Robb! It looks like we'll be out in the unit the same week next month doing our thing and I hope to meet him and get to shake his hand!!!

>I responded to your PM Topgun
>and left my cell number
>in case you want to
>chat....

Thanks Tim! I have sent you a couple back. We should have a great time out there, as the BigHorns in September and October with the bulls going crazy along with the fantastic scenery is hard to beat!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom