ELK4YOU IS DOING GREAT!

H

huntsonora

Just wanted to update you guys on Josh. The doctor is amazed by his recovery and says that he is recovering faster than about 90% of all transplant patients. He had the transplant yesterday and the kidney turned pink and started producing urine almost immediatly. I was up there this evening and he is in good spirits and should be hunting as hard as ever this fall.

Drum

Glad to hear about Josh coming out of this operation and recovering well. I know how his family and friends feel since my Mom had a hip replacement done this AM and she is doing really good too, and she is 83 years young.

Brian

Howdy,

Yah...whoooo Good News. Way to go Josh!
Thanks for the report Drummond!

Coach

Drummond,

What's the latest news on Josh and his recovery? Past along to him our best wishes for a fully recovery and good health.

Brian

Don't know josh but if he's a friend of yours he must be a good guy. glad things went well.

Thanks for posting Drum, Glad to hear all is going well.

mouse.gif

Sorry I have not been back to give you guys an update on Josh but he is doing really well and was released from the hospital on Sat. Amazing that 3 days after a kidney transplant a guy can walk out of a hospital. Anyway, he is staying at my house this month to be close to the Hospital and I am sure he will come on to fill you guys in on his progress. I know he will appreciate all your words of encouragement.

Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom