Elkassasin, take care of this

Ain't them some Real F'N Dandies!

Some Panny Waste Judge will let em back out on the Street!

Them Bastards would'of already Been HUNG from a Big Tall Tree and Advertised on National TV & Then I'd send there Remains back to where they came from!

LOW LIFE Bastards of the Earth!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

While your thinning the herd Bess, feel free to LaVoy the pathetic loser mother of the 9 year old. Chit Obama will probably commute their sentences on Dec 31st 2016.

I think they should just be put in prison and labeled as child molesters and simply let all of the prisoners have their way with them till they are dead. They don't get food, water... so they will make it 3 or 4 days at most.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

every one of these men needs their throat slit. A soft justice system contributes to this type of crime. If the justice system can't put down these rabid zombies then we need vigilantes to step up and do the job. I'm not joking. Having been a victim as a kid, I would kill every one of these mother frs.

Hey Bess, just say the word, iv got an old POS rope in my garage. Not long enough for 4 but, if the drop is the right distance the first 2 wouldn't need to swing long. Then reused the POS rope for the next 2. And that would be more than they deserve. Send them to hell, where I am sure there is a "special" Place for the human waist that harm children.

This makes me physically ill.
There's nothing worse than crimes against a child, especially of this horrific nature.
I'm saddened that people like that even exist.
God have comfort for the victim and vengance for the perpetrators.
Zeke

It is absolutely horrific. I will be calling the prosecutor and lobbying for a swift and harsh punishment.
The poor girl! Just makes me sick!

If proven as fact, they should be ended, out of bounds, game over.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Vernal has some of the best and some of the worst people. Mostly some of the worst. The generational folks there are great, salt of the earth type people. The oilfield work has brought some of the worst trash from around the country. I grew up in Cedar View and Ft. Duchesne. Moved back to Vernal with my family about 6 years ago and stayed just over a year. I couldn't get them out fast enough. Low life drug crime happens way too much out there and if it isn't that, it's Indians getting drunk and stabbing or shooting each other.

Could be a great place to live if it wasn't for the trash. Clean it up Bessy. Round up some Vigilantes and clean the trash out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom