Emails are already hitting

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Just got a email for my dad. Looks like the emails are coming out early this year. Going to check my history.

Already, UDOW sending them out this early, that doesn't sound right. Let me guess, they just need you to send some money via Western Union to Nigeria and they will release the tag!!!

Nope no scam you can go online and check your draw info on utahs website. Just wondering if you draw a general tag do you loose your preferance points?

Checked my history, Dutton late Elk for me. 6 points :)

2a0fcsk.gif

No elk tag here!! I'm surprised. I thought I'd easily draw Wasatch early. No good. No biggie though.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Got my no go email for NR lope yesterday, already got a no go for bulls in Az. will have to wait a couple more days for the Nv. draw. Maybe luck out there for a Res. tag.

Ray

I drew elk three years ago and mule deer last year so I am really a long shot with only the OIL tags but it is still fun to apply and cross fingers. Two more years and I can start applying for elk and mule deer again - with my luck do not count me out! My brother now has 8 points for elk so his day is coming.

I drew a Stansburry and Oquirrh Non-Res Tag. Man I am stoked I havent been to Utah to hunt since 1999 was my last tag I held and harvested. No just waiting to hear about my Nevada Tags. Good luck to everyone this season.

Finally have my Book Cliffs Archery Deer tag. Eight years of waiting and now time to get ready to hunt some nice bucks in August-September.

My oldest boy drew the Pine Valley general any weapon buck tag. See if he can get it done for the second time with a nicer buck.

Deer hunting is filling my dreams the next few months.

My wife and I drew our general deer tags, Black powder for Zion, but my buddies dad drew Wasatch early elk, he is 83 years old and hoping for his first elk ever! He has been close but no cigar for the past few elk hunts, really hoping he will finally get one!

As a NR I now have 18 pts for LE deer going into the 2015 drawing. But I did draw the Southwest Desert archery elk hunt with 5 pts this year! Best luck I've ever had in drawing a tag.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom