Emails are getting sent out

tyef350

Just received an email for my grandpa. We put in as a group. Should be getting mine soon. To confirm my Wasatch Muzzy Elk tag.

UN X 2
But I knew that already because I peeked at my points before they yanked them

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
550959 3006,3022, , , Elk Bull SUCCESSFUL for hunt 3006
Central Mtns, Manti Archery
550961 1513,1503,1526,1527,1502 General Buck SUCCESSFUL for hunt 1513
North Slope Archery
550960 6811, , , , Rocky Mountain Goat UNSUCCESSFUL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what I've been waiting for to confirm what my bank account said over a week ago. I'm stoked, it is going to be a long 3 month wait

Got our E mails tonight. Successful for our general deer tags and another successful for Wasatch Muzzy Elk for me. Hope I can make the most of it before the unit goes to complete $#!*,

Got our emails. Oquirrh-Stansbury muzzy deer for me. Wife drew State Corner deer tag. Unsuccessful for LE elk and OIL moose.

Drew 3rd choice general deer.
Seems my first 2 choices when to having leftovers last year to going sold out this year.
At least I'll have a point next year I guess.
Wife and I struck out on everything else though.

Got my confirmation that I drew my Muzz Wasatch Elk tag.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

All UN'S for me, they sent emails, but still no access to see points. Guess they are holding to the 31'st.

Drew Gen Deer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Received my email last night. Confirmed the charge was for my Wasatch Muzzy Elk and not a glitch :) Also a Cache gen deer tag. I hope we at least see a buck after the slaughter last year.

West Desert Vernon Archery deer confirmed.

Good luck to all that drew tags.

"Hunting Limited Entry Deer in Utah 2013"

I guess the credit card didn't lie. Three deer tags for the kids.Me , grandpa and my brother get our tags without a charge. All of us in three different units. Oh well ?

Happy....

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
666814 RMB , , , , Rocky Mountain Bighorn Shee Bonus Point Earned
666813 DEE , , , , Buck Deer Bonus Point Earned
843874 1585, , , , General Buck UNSUCCESSFUL
666746 1776, , , , Dedicated Hunter SUCCESSFUL for hunt 1776
Fillmore, Pahvant Any Legal Weapon

Its official, ill be Chasing Bucks on the Book Cliffs!

May 31, 2013

Dear ADAM :

Appl # Hunt # Result
810436 1015, , , , Buck Deer SUCCESSFUL for hunt 1015
Book Cliffs Any Legal Weapon
810435 6011, , , , Bull Moose UNSUCCESSFUL

No joke tye!

That's partly the reason I put in for a new area this year.

2 General Archery Buck Deer tags for me and the boy.

Unsuccessfuls for all the LE stuff.

Will be a fun summer and fall getting to know a new area.

Good luck to everyone!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I can't believe my poor 13 year old son didn't even draw a stinkin gen season nebo tag... WOW! I guess in some ways it might be a good thing though. Now we can just go fishing and possibly even catch something! :)

NvrEnuf

Knew I didn't draw anything, but been waiting for the email, finally looked in the SPAM folder and removed all doubt.

LAST EDITED ON May-30-13 AT 11:02PM (MST)[p]Kept waiting and was informed the e-mails came through as SPAM mail.

Looked them up today and two sons drew rifle deer general season tags (late October).

My oldest son and myself drew muzzeloader general season tags (Late September).

One of the sons drew youth any bull elk (Early September)!!!

Throw in my oldest sons Colorado unit 61 3rd season deer (Early November) and my fall is pretty full.

Already pulled my name and my oldest sons deer applications for Wyoming. However, still have a chance for an early muzzy antelope hunt in Wyoming (August), which would not be a conflict.

Sure glad I did not drawSan Juan Elk with my 19 points this year.I would have turned it back in and lost the money to do the youth elk hunt properly. The boys hunts are more important and fun anyways, in my opinion!!!

Best of luck to you all. They will be posted tomorrow!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom