Embarrassing crushes

Feleno

Long Time Member
Not man-crushes! Women you thought were/are good looking or that you have some attraction to that you normally wouldn't admit. Since we are close group here and no one else would know, post em up.

The skinny Oprah from years ago. Can't explain why.
skinnyO.jpg

The old Peg Bundy. Maybe it was the red hair and big knockers
PegBundy.gif

The new Kate Gosselin. Total b#tch but she's cute and the new bod is looking good.
kate-gosselin.jpg

OK, who else is brave enough?

Tagatracter called me as soon as this post was up and asked if I would post his crush for him. I think he will be real stoked to see I got it posted for him when he gets back from the hunt he is helping with!!

4413obama.jpg

Lois-family-guy-684490_1024_768.gif

I seen Kate on TV not long ago...I'd hit it. But I hope she had that thang reconstructed after spitting out all them kids.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-10 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]LMFAO Tag!! I was hoping you would be here for this one!! Hey shes powerful like Brittany!!

I would probably hit this in a weird way and then cook Fajitas after we were done!!!

57062010-09-13-ladygagameatdress.jpg

8577hillary_swank.bmp

Hillary Swank.....looks fantastic here but where I really noticed her was when she played that boy in that one movie. She liked kissing girls!! Yeah baby....

Steve
T&A Inspector

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-10 AT 03:16AM (MST)[p]I'll have to agree with Kate and Lois. How 'bout these?

ec7acc7e4b527568.jpg

thumbnailaspx.jpg

thumbnail-1aspx.jpg

thumbnail-2aspx.jpg

sarah-palin.jpg

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Now I know where John Hinkley Jr. is. That splains a lot!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I'm sending the cops out to confiscate JB's computer. I bet he's got some pretty incriminating stuff on there! :)

Steve
T&A Inspector

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]<damn near forgot this one....

JB>

1009foster.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10
>AT 07:23?PM (MST)

>
><damn near forgot this one....
>
>JB>
>
>
>
1009foster.jpg

Uh, something's not right with this pic...

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Yep, and your point?
Eric

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-10 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]Tanya Tucker, in the early 80s and before. She was in my will during that time frame.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom