ENTER TO WIN A GUN!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

I do believe Stewarts Store/Sporting Goods in Roosevelt has a Gun they'll be giving away!

Think it costs you 10.00 and you must kill a Coyote and show them proof/ears!

elkun knows more about the details,I'll let him Chime in on it!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

If 100 people will give me $10 I'll give a gun away too.:)

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

I like the idea!
Maybe we could hold our own contest. Everybody put in 10 bucks if they kill a coyote and at the end of the contest the winner is drawn for all the money. How about it Founder?

All the money is going to go to prizes or the rmef or sfw the store is not going to keep any of it the gun and scope pakage is retailed at $1100.00 Bucks If anyone wants more details pm me i would like to make it open to everyone just nor sure how to do though.

eelgrass. how about you doing something for our deer. besides runing your mouth. this was set up to kill coyotes not make money.the 10 will buy a more prizes. elkun...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom