ENVIROMENTAL DESTRUCTION!!!

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK THE WORST ENVIROMENTAL DESTRUCTION IS OR WAS???

IF THEY'D LET ME DO A FEW FLY-OVERS I'D PROBABLY BE LIABLE FOR SOME DESTRUCTION!!!

I BELIEVE WHEN SADAMN INSANE TORCHED ALL THEM HIGH PRESSURE WELLS SEVERAL YEARS AGO THAT HAD TO DO SOME MAJOR DAMAGE!!!

HOW ABOUT THE U.S. & OTHER COUNTRIES TESTING THE NUKES???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THIS FRICKEN PLANET AIN'T GONNA LAST MUCH LONGER!!!

butts-hot!!!

JUST DON'T THINK YOU CAN FIX SOMETHING THAT BROKEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I think it is T-Final and Al Gore burning all that wattage!!!

The only bobcat who should have been an envirooo.... nevermind!!

The invention of the automobile. The exhaust. And look at all the land that is paved over.

Either that or the Altamont Girls Calendar. Devastating! LOL!

Eel

It was the 80's for sure. All that Kmart hairspray has done us in......
:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

>JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK THE
>WORST ENVIROMENTAL DESTRUCTION IS OR
>WAS???
>
>I BELIEVE WHEN SADAMN INSANE TORCHED
>ALL THEM HIGH PRESSURE WELLS
>SEVERAL YEARS AGO THAT HAD
>TO DO SOME MAJOR DAMAGE!!!

Very close guess... actually most people agree the biggest intentional ecological / environmental destruction was saddams draining of the Ma'dan, a 3500 square *MILE* marshlands.

Quote :

"Bordered by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, the Mesopotamian Marshlands once covered 3,500 square miles in southern Iraq and Iran - interconnected marshes, wetlands, and lakes that supported endangered birds, abundant fish stocks and an ancient wetlands-dependent indigenous population known as the "Ma'dan."

Regarded by biblical scholars as a possible site of the ancient "Eden," the marshland's historical roots run deep. The Sumerian civilization, authors of the first alphabet and early epics, are thought to have inhabited the marshes around 3,500 BC, and in recent years, nearly 400,000 Ma'dan, or marsh Arabs, called the area home.

But following the end of the Gulf War in 1991, Saddam Hussein ordered the widespread drainage and diversion of water entering the wetlands from the north, leading to a near 90 percent reduction in total acreage, according to a 2001 United Nations Environment Programme report. "

-DallanC

SO DallanC!!!

DID HE DO IT FOR ARROGANCE???

WHY DID HE DO IT???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING???

BOBCAT,
Here is the supposed top 10. Saddam did'nt make the list.

RUS

Anthropogenic environmental disasters
1. Bhopal: the Union Carbide gas leak
2. Chernobyl: Russian nuclear power plant explosion
3. Seveso: Italian dioxin crisis
4. The 1952 London smog disaster
5. Major oil spills of the 20th and 21st century
6. The Love Canal chemical waste dump
7. The Baia Mare cyanide spill
8. The European BSE crisis
9. Spanish waste water spill
10. The Three Mile Island near nuclear disaster

The worst disaster I ever heard of was a buddy of mine, on a hunt'n trip.
He was eating a bunch of stuff like trail mix 'an sardines, washing it down with prune juice.
OMG!!! I heard the spray kilt a three square mile patch of woodland... causing major mud slides 'an gully-washers, resulting in farms 'an ranches being wiped out down in the valley, causing the giant meat/grain shortage of '88, which, as we ALL remember, wiped out a full 1/3 of third world populations due to starvation.

I flew over the marshes in Iraq. Most of it turned into desert, but you could still see where productive cropland once was. Saddam was punishing the marsh arabs because they are shite.
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom