Epic Outdoors?

Togwotee

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-16 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]Who else got the Epic Outdoors email? is this something new or am I out of the loop? looks like direct competition for the Huntin Fool.

If Jason is going to take up where he left off it could be a worth a try. I'll let you know.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I got one to. Looks like he is starting up another Huntin fool just like his dad. I think he and the Bronson's are all great hunters and understands the hunting industry. I like what I see. It seems Huntin fool is more of a lotteries base business then helping hunters.

I'm in. Was told that HF offered Jason a 200k bonus to come work for them. I think he thought the check might bounce.

Jason is a friend and I've known him and his dad for years. I've done a lot of business with him over the years. I trust him and I'm in?

One thing about it you know he's going to try his best since he's the underdog.

If I can get back to something like the HF was before it became mainly one big membership drive I'd be happy.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I'll be joining and dropping HF. HF is all about big time hunts and selling raffle tickets. Too big in my opinion. Each time I open the magazine about 95% of the content I don't care for and typically introducing a new "professional advisor" that I've never heard of. I like both Adam and Jason and have messaged with Jason quite a bit since he left HF and he always finds time to respond. And he doesn't even know me personally.

I'm in. I have traded emails with Jason after he left the fool and he still was willing to help. In my mind he and Adam are who I want to talk too about hunting so it's a no brainier for me.

Rich

lol....

CtmQb2IVIAA94LJ.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom