ETHICS

nmelktrout

Very Active Member
Well guys and gals,

Big game season is FINALLY upon us!

That being said, let's all work on making this a successful, legal and SAFE season. Here's a few reminders to keep in the back of our heads and to pass on to those in camp and the next generations.

Take good shots or don't take any at all.

Don't waste ANY meat.

DON'T LITTER, it makes us all look like idiots and ruins our favorite places.

Don't trespass.

Remember that any legal animal harvested is a "trophy."

Do be polite to your fellow hunters.

Never take your ability to hunt for granted.

Do enjoy every second of every day you spend in the field.

Take a kid and/or an elder hunting.

And, be lucky AND good.

Good luck to all this season, be safe, and shoot straight.

-Cody

Sounds like a plan. Also, if you see any trash, please pick it up. I usually come home with a bags worth of other people's trash. A little good karma can't hurt.

Just wondering if this ethics BEING POLITE TO FELLOW HUNTERS..
Stop when this web site is used to smear another persons name??

Seems like a lot of you guys that AMEN THIS POST!!!!

Forgot about tha!!! Below are a few quotes from you guys on
A.CONSIDERATION
B.IGNORANCE
C.JUSTIFY DESTROYING ANOTHER PERSON
D.ETHICS AND RESPECT

"Ignorance my friend is the root of all degredation. I'm from good old Northern NM stock myself and the lack of consideration for each other and our resources kills me. check list excludes."

"There are some folks that can justify it in their heads to destroy other peoples property or steal it."

"Wow man...I'm sorry to see that. Unbelievable. What ever happenned to good old-fashioned ethics and respect?
"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom