Euro mount on a pedistal

nebo

This may sound stupid but wondering if anyone has done a euro mount and had it done on a pedistal tpye arrangemnt. I have a few nice euro mounts and would like to something like that with more then one on peds in the same layout. Any suggestions or maybe some ideas or pictures.

Try doing a search of the archived threads here. I remember seeing some of these types of pedestal mounts. I think they are cool looking.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

heres an antelope i did about a year ago.

DSCN0181.jpg

Happy Hunting

Looks Nice!....Mother Nature cleaned my skull for me and I just did a simple mount made out of some scrapwood I had laying around here...found the buff head last spring sticking out of a washout. Did have to put preservative on it because it was starting to decompose since its so old.
49a2be6469bc71eb.jpg

I did this with the intent of putting it on a pedistal, but i liked the way it looked when i got to this point so i left it.

49a2f1a83d7d769d.jpg

Those look good. I will try to get something togather and come up with what I have in mind. Thanks

Wow west, I really like that!

Stupid question, but is that real or fake sage? If it's real, did you have to treat it or anything?

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

>Here are some I have done
>with my whitetails
>
49a49b5d1657abbd.jpg

>
49a49b7416b71633.jpg

>
49a49b85171e6cc6.jpg

Now that is what I'm looking for. That is very nice and that is what I was imagining. Did you do that yourself. Not sure if I have what it takes to make sonething like that but thats what I want.

eyeguard
the sagebrush is real. I just spray it with clear spray coating and it holds together great.

Yeah I did both of those myself. I also used a clear coat type spray to keep the vegitation the way it is.

thats some great looking stuff fellas. Is that real rock on gravel on the base or foam stuff? Its the base pretty heavy?
-Raptor

Not exactly a Eurpopean, but here's one I did with a Merino ram that I killed on Santa Cruz many years ago. I turned the wooden the base on my lathe. I used plaster of paris to fill-out the skull portion,then wrapped it with tanned deer skin.

4a9935393ea54087.jpg

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom