Evan Sayet

202typical

Long Time Member
This is an exerpt from an article by Evan Sayet in June of 05 and I think it acuratly describes the differences between conservatives/Republicans and Liberals/Democrats

the Democratic Party is composed of people who believe in nothing bigger than self. In the words of former feminist leader Tammy Bruce ? someone who knows the mindset and the workings of the radical left intimately ? Democrats are typically "malignant narcissists."

Being narcissists the Democrats are little more than a collection of special interest groups kept "loyal" to the party only by the leadership's kowtowing to each and every one of their demands.

Further, because the leadership and activists within these special-interest groups ? the powers that be ? tend to be the most extreme, Democrat politicians are forced to satisfy the most extreme demands of every one of their constituencies or face defeat at the polls.

In contrast the Republican Party, while surely filled with people with their own, differing agendas, is held together even in the face of most policy disputes because, unlike the Democratic Party, the larger issues of God, country and family take precedence over any self-serving agendas.

>Democrats are typically
>"malignant narcissists."

I believe it, every far left liberal I know is a narcissist!

Brahma >>>------>
Take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. And make me savoury meat, such as I love. Genesis 27

"is held together even in the face of most policy disputes because, unlike the Democratic Party, the larger issues of God, country and family take precedence over any self-serving agendas."

Not including this administration, right?

Right Zigga, Bush hates God and doesn't think about anyone except himself. He is always trying to do really bad things like get rid of terrorism or charging Sarbanes Oxley down the throats of corporate America and costing them billions of dollars. Yeah! Your right! He's a selfish terd.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom