EXP0 New Vendor Products?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
In as much as I missed this years Expo..…. I’m curious what new hunting/camping/outdoor products you encountered, for better or worse.

Thanks for sharing.

Not that the sig sauer stabilizing binos are that new but I looked through them for the first time and I was really impressed. Definitely a game changer if you could afford them.

Cool. I took a minute to look at them online. They look like they would help the focus detail for sure.

Tks for sharing.

All us resident’s just got rewarded with more point creep as a product from the Expo.
I’m proud I boycott the Expo and don’t contribute to that issue for all us Utahns to share.
Point creep? I find that a hollow reason for not validating an application. You lost 180 opportunities to apply with zero points.

Last edited:
Point creep? I find that a hollow reason for not validating an application. You lost 180 opportunities to apply with zero points.
I will gladly sacrifice that now in hopes one day those tags will return to where they belong for my fellow sportsman in the future.

I will gladly sacrifice that now in hopes one day those tags will return to where they belong for my fellow sportsman in the future.
There is absolutely nothing stopping you or your fellow sportsmen from applying for these 180 tags right now. You can’t deny that. You know they can. What’s more you and your friends can also apply for once in a life time species that they’ve drawn before. They can’t do that in the traditional draw. There is no reason not to apply. It’s seems some folks are simply cutting their nose of to spite their face.

Makes no sense to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom