Explain this?

treedagain

Long Time Member
Why does China with 1.5 billion popularion pay $40 million to the WHO, basically .028 cents per person
USA with a population of 327million pay $500million, $1.53 per person?

Name 1 pandemic, epidemic that we spread across the world?

FYI the SPANISH FLU really came from China. Add 500 million deaths to there tally.

I agree on cutting funds to the WHO, but can you foresee the stink the Democrats will raise on that. They will accuse Trump of trying to kill off everybody. Can you even imagine what Diane Feinstein will scream about, who wants to give Iran 5 billion dollars to combat coronavirus and those idiots will use the money to fund their terr organizations and bomb development. Biden and Pelosi and schummer are in her corner on those funds.
RELH

H1N1 was first "discovered" in CA in April 2009 and the CDC implemented the pandemic proceedings. Difference is the mass amount of data sharing and transparency and a vaccine was discovered by August of 2009 with mass availability for the flu season in 2010.

The Spanish Flu of 1918 killed about 50 million.

This virus is too perfect. Everything about it allows it to spread uncontrollably until it's "too late". I has a specific protein that allows it to attach to human tissue and cells. Be interesting when the whole truth is finally exposed and the world bankrupts the Chinese gov't. Maybe then communism will finally fall once and for all.

Negative ghost rider, earliest cases were ancient Egypt and then China. Over time, Europe and then the Americas. Spread to tribes via an old European war tactic of flinging dead and diseased bodies over the walls of cities under siege.

Negative ghost rider, earliest cases were ancient Egypt and then China. Over time, Europe and then the Americas. Spread to tribes via an old European war tactic of flinging dead and diseased bodies over the walls of cities under siege.
Settlers deliberately spread small pox to an entire continent with no immunity in an attempt to kill them. We know this via journals written at the time...

"We gave them two blankets and a handkerchief out of the smallpox hospital,” Captain William Trent of the garrison militia wrote in his journal. “I hope it will have the desired effect.”

Ecuyer’s attempt to spread smallpox among the hostile Indians was in no way disapproved. While Colonel Henry Bouquet was preparing to lead a British expedition to relieve Fort Pitt, Amherst sent him a note on June 29: “Could it not be contrived to send the smallpox among the disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them.”

Bouquet, another Franco-Swiss mercenary recruited because he spoke German, wrote back on June 13, “I will try to inoculate the bastards with some blankets that may fall into their hands, and take care not to get the disease myself.” Amherst replied on July 16, advocating exposure to smallpox “by means of blankets, as well as every other method that can serve to extirpate this execrable race.”

grizz, we did not spread it across the globe. That was the question and what you shared does not answer it. You showed an early version of bio-warfare.

The epidemic and pandemic of smallpox existed well before the events your link discusses...

Don't discount what Grizz posted about smallpox.....it happened and is shameful. It is not enough to cause me to hate my country or defend what China does or has done...

This virus is too perfect. Everything about it allows it to spread uncontrollably until it's "too late". I has a specific protein that allows it to attach to human tissue and cells. Be interesting when the whole truth is finally exposed and the world bankrupts the Chinese gov't. Maybe then communism will finally fall once and for all.

That “specific protein” is something common to viral pathogens. If they weren’t able to attach to human cells, it would not be a pathogen. Not all viruses that are pathogenic have the SAME protein, but if they don’t have a means of attaching to cells, they have no way to replicate or cause mayhem. A lot of viral illnesses can be passed by asymptomatic carriers- that is pretty much what viruses do. Influenza can be spread long before you have any idea you’re sick, same with the many other corona and other families of viruses that cause what we refer to as the common cold. So can HIV, HPV, all the hepatitis viruses, shingles, measles, mumps and rubella... the list goes on.

Don't discount what Grizz posted about smallpox.....it happened and is shameful. It is not enough to cause me to hate my country or defend what China does or has done...

Homer, history is full of this stuff. His answer didn't answer the question. This smallpox event is nowhere close to what is going on now.

That's all.

That “specific protein” is something common to viral pathogens. If they weren’t able to attach to human cells, it would not be a pathogen. Not all viruses that are pathogenic have the SAME protein, but if they don’t have a means of attaching to cells, they have no way to replicate or cause mayhem. A lot of viral illnesses can be passed by asymptomatic carriers- that is pretty much what viruses do. Influenza can be spread long before you have any idea you’re sick, same with the many other corona and other families of viruses that cause what we refer to as the common cold. So can HIV, HPV, all the hepatitis viruses, shingles, measles, mumps and rubella... the list goes on.

So, a virus shows up, new to the world. Widely known in just a few weeks with "minimal impact" to the originating region. Within a few more weeks after that, it is literally spreading like wildfire around the globe creating shear terror and panic among billions of people.

This virus is unstoppable, has put the global economy at a standstill, and according to "experts" no end in sight, possibly to the end of the year with this mess being the new norm. Two more cycles are being predicted, all the while liberty and freedom is shelved up to the point that governors are now implementing intra-state travel policies and adding religious freedom to the ban for public gatherings.

Businesses are not allowed to operate and some cities and states are imposing curfews under threat of many thousands of dollars in fines and/or imprisonment. 17 million now unemployed that weren't before. The Fed is dishing out trillions of dollars in an attempt to keep the economy going with no real output, a recipe for hyper-inflation.

This virus is too perfect...

Yep Grizz, and a 100 plus years later we are still paying that bill. 1 dollar, 1 deer, 1 elk, 1 bighorn sheep,1 moose at a time.

I witnessed it in unit 70 Colorado a few years ago. 4 Indians in a red jeep chasing deer in a closed area, blazing from all 4 windows. Not sure how many they got, but I know they were not riding horses and shooting a bow and arrow

Its 2020.

Grizz busts out 1870.

As if there is some correlation to a disease that was ALREADY worldwide being spread in this country, 150YRS AGO, to. NOVEL virus that jumped out of a lab in China, in 2019.

What The hell? At some point just give up man.

At the very best you're saying dudes giving smallpox to Indians was horrible. Which then also means China giving a new disease to the world was??????

Give it up. You've now wasted 2 posts defending the in defensible.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom