Expo Auction

nwwahunter

I was wondering if anyone who sat at the hunt expo auction had any info that they could share on how much hunts went for. I love hunting auctions and watching which tags go for how much year to year and keep the info. I go to the expo from Washington most years as it is a good time but decided to go to elk camp this year for my first time ever instead. It would be great to fill out this years auction book with prices. Seing as must tags are way out of my price range im just a auction and hunting junky. If you are interested in sharing on the Friday day, night and Saturday auctions it would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the numbers from Friday's day auction. I will send them to you. I would appreciate it if you would forward the evening auction from Friday and Saturday if you get them.

Anybody win anything from the booths.
They had the 6-7 plastic bins up front. Anybody
Have a list of winners yet?

>I have the numbers from Friday's
>day auction. I will send
>them to you. I would
>appreciate it if you would
>forward the evening auction from
>Friday and Saturday if you
>get them.

Post em up

Traditional >>>------->

>>I have the numbers from Friday's
>>day auction. I will send
>>them to you. I would
>>appreciate it if you would
>>forward the evening auction from
>>Friday and Saturday if you
>>get them.
>
>Post em up
>
>
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

Yeah, lets see the numbers! They should be posted somewhere any way. The public doesnt need to know names, but should be able to see the money part of it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom