Expo Question

hogg_65

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-13 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]Does anybody here know of they will be officially scoring bucks or bulls during the expo? If anybody has any info, i sure would appreciate the feedback. I have a Muzzy buck from last year im thinking id like to get measured. Thanks.
IMAG0841_zpsf5913d4a.jpg

Boone and Crocket usually have a booth and score them, or you can get Rusty to do it for you

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

If you are looking for the "Longhunter" score (muzzle loader) vs B&C score, you might look for someone close by to score it for you rather than hauling it around at the show. There are lists of scorers on their websites. The longer you wait the more likely the score will decrease because of shrinkage.
By the way Rusty Hall is also listed on Longhunter as well as B&C, but most scorers do both.

I'll score it for ya, send it along with a $200 in cash and I will get it right back to ya.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Boone and Crockett will not have a booth at the expo this year. I am an official scorer for B+C, P+Y and Longhunter. Send me a PM and we can get together and I will happily score your buck. If you are out of town I can set up a time while you are here at the expo.
Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom