Expo rumors or FACTS

BLT

Rammu in responce to your post about Doug D, muzzleloader world record bull and SFW, Here are the FACTS, I am the one who is responsable for bringing dougs bull to the expo,I mounted the bull along with 75% of the trophy display out by the tag validation counter.Me and Rusty Hall put the display together to showcase some of utahs best public land trophys killed in 2006. Doug never talked with any one about compinsation for his trophy to be displayed.....It was a bonus for me to show my work and let public see this awesome utah bull that many did not know about.On the second day of the EXPO Doug came to the show and met Ryan Foutz, Don Peay, and John Bair for the first time,Before that he didnt know any of them from Adam, or even what SFW was. They thanked him for letting me bring the bull and gave Doug a free T shirt and hat, And a pair of tickets to the concert. After Doug went through the show, I went to the validation counter with him and helped him fill out his application and watched him validate it with his own Credit card.Thanks Doug for letting me mount your Bull, and letting sportman see what can be done by a common guy on public ground........Rammu I would like to know where your info came from?........Paul Pennie

Excellent post Paul. I wonder if Rammu can provide his "source".
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Seems that someone is always trying to discredit others accomplishments. Maybe by stomping others into the ground they will appear to be bigger and better themselves? Sounds to me like Doug worked his butt off and took a great bull last year. Then got lucky and pulled another tag this year. I'll admit that I'm jealous but I dang sure won't resort to making up some BS story about the guy to make myself feel better. Amazing...

Great bull Doug! You are definitely one lucky SOB! I hope you take another monster this year out on the Manti.

Good luck,

NvrEnuf

Just one more example of big bad SFW being blamed for something that did'nt happen. Thanks for the truth Paul. Very Nice taxidermy work! Good luck in your hunt Doug. I know of three Cache Valley guys that drew expo elk tags that also drew tags in the regular draw with in the last two years. And are on a waiting period. Some people have the luck. Have a great hunting season.

MM has been a hot bed for controversy surrounding big money, conservation tags, guides, and finder's fees lately. Too bad that probably the biggest success story of a DIY guy, Average Joe, out with his family has to have some guy try to ruin it for him with a rumor.

I don't think anyone was trying to Slander or discredit the hunter in any way. At least that's not how I read it. I think the issue was, if SFW gave this dude a tag in trade for his mount to be on display, is it fair to the rest of us who filled out an application? Congrats to the hunter either way!

>I don't think anyone was trying
>to Slander or discredit the
>hunter in any way. At
>least that's not how I
>read it. I think the
>issue was, if SFW gave
>this dude a tag in
>trade for his mount to
>be on display, is it
>fair to the rest of
>us who filled out an
>application? Congrats to the hunter
>either way!

Reread the first post on this, then tell me he was just implying, or if he made it seem to be fact. The intent, atleast how it appears to me, was to discredit SFW more so than the hunter, either way it was pure BS!

PRO

Sounds like the only thing SFW gave this guy was a hat, t-shirt, and a couple of concert tickets. Sounds like he paid for a chance to win a hunt and did.

Thanks PAul for clearing this crap up for us all. ITs crazy how Rumors get told and some of them dont make sense and some make alot of sense. Now I will clear up a couple things..

1. I have spent my fair share of cash towards the SFW. Much more than you are thinking. Therefore I support them and have many freinds there.
2. I never meant to bag on Doug. For hell sakes he is a DIY guy that scored big and I love that.
3. I meant to ask the question "what if this truely did happen"?

Thanks again to PAUL.. Wow! This one turned into a real disaster! And PRO you dont even need to respond cause we all know that you are going to throw your heart and soul out there for the millionth time! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE over the next few weeks.

This is bound to make someone angry but here goes anyway. I think we should cut Rammu some slack. He was probably given the wrong info and believed it. He did pose a question about if it was politics and it seems that just the mention of politics can bring out the worst in many of us. Also many of you did just as he asked and let him know what you thought about it. We should all be happy for the winning hunters good fortune.

Ransom

Rammu would get some some slack if he wasn't such a jack azz dip chit.
Now who wants to shed light on a certain someone given a tag for possibly the best mule deer unit in the world for allowing SFW to display his giant non typical buck killed with a sportsman tag. Rumor or fact?
I'll say fact.

Have you met Rammu? If you haven't I don't think you should call him or anyone a dip chit. IMO

Internet is hard to use as a viable source of communication. Someone can read something completely different than intended.

HEY NUNYA!!!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD & SAY IT!!!

"WE'RE BENDING YOU OVER BESS,AGAIN"!!!

YOU KNOW???

WHEN I WENT TO VEGAS THEY TOLD ME WHAT MY ODDS WERE!!!

WHEN I ENTERED THE UTAH BIG GAME DRAWING THEY TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT MY ODDS WERE!!!

I HAVE NO CHANCE AT THE EXPO!!!

IF I PACK ONE OF MY NE REGION PISSCUTTERS INTO THE EXPO WHAT DO YOU THINK I'LL GET???

A BOOT IN THE ASS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I heard you will get another coveted NE pisscutter tag bess. Didn't they auction a NE tag for 36 bucks last year?

ktc!!!

YA THEY DID!!!

IT WAS THE ONLY FRICKEN TAG I COULD AFFORD!!!

I COULD OF GOT IT FOR 35.00 DIRECTLY FROM THE UDWR!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

awholelottabull- Thanks for your insite and let me tell you my size 13 boot leaves not much room for mumbling but here goes again. Lets give a guy the benefit of doubt, as should of Rammu himself, before casting to much blame. It seems like there is alot of anger on this site and I was trying to difuse some of it. Maybe with the start of hunting season close upon us we will remember that we are all hunters and after the same thing.I guess I should be angry today as I lost the only blue marlin I hooked today being careless and had a second one much larger follow my lure to the boat when I was changing over to live bait. But it's called fishing not killing.

Ransom

SO overton!!!

ARE YOU 7' 13"???

385+???

SIZE 13 BOOT,HMMMM???

NOW BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE!!!

WHERE WERE YOU FISHING???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom