Expo tags?????????

Darkcloud

whos putting in for the bear tags? On the expo site there is 2 wasatch spring tags. This hunt is a harvest objective now. Are they going to move these tags to the summer or fall hunt, or are they just going to collect $5 from everybody and then give them a tag anybody can buy over the counter?

I am sure the tags had been put aside for the expo before the new bear plans were put into place, but they need to change something. Either take the tag down and refund money to applicants that have applied, or change the spring part of the description. Maybe this is just part of taking money for nothing, or every applicant is going to draw a harvest objective. 200 tags just went to 2000?

If I remember right from the meetings I went to, they will still have a spring hound hunt, then they will have the bait hunt in June, then have the harvest objective hunt. I might be wrong, but this is what I understood.

Page 34 of the bear proc says other wise. Dates for harvest objective start on spring time date. Wasatch west At the bottom of the list, " no bait"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom