Expo taxi displays......

BLT

Just a reminder of the expo this weekend , I have been setting up and it is worth coming by to see all of the taxi that is at the show this weekend, Alot of the biggest animals harvested this past year are on display as well as the Utah Taxidermy competition is there where, you will see some of the best taxidermist across the wests work .... Worth checking out.. see you there...

83502012_expo_043.jpg

14592012_expo_052.jpg

41672012_expo_068.jpg

91262012_expo_079.jpg

94992012_expo_094.jpg

42612012_expo_web_size.jpg

Beautiful mounts Paul!
I am excited to see them up close. Randy and I will be there Friday at 10am, we are meeting at your display...I expect treats.

Come on Mike,
If anyone owes treats, it is you owing Paul! lol
Great job on the mounts Paul. You really are getting the sheep thing down, along with all the other great work you do. Nice job!
See you at the show.

Man those are some great looking mounts. Are your pedestals done by Wade Hanks? thanks for posting I can't wait to see them this weekend.

I drove a couple laps around the expo center today....lots of beautiful taxidermy coming out those trailers :) can't wait til tomorrow

Really, really good looking work right there. Is that your work BLT?

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Paul, absolutely just awesome. I have always looked up to you and your work. Just cant stop staring at that last sheep. Will say hi to you at the show.
Curtis Wilson

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom