Extended Archery Hunt in Rural areas

MuleyKiller11

Can we please do away with the extended hunt in rural areas. The bucks have been hunted since August and now they are all getting wounded and sent to die. Bucks in this state have no chance at survival. People don't even know what a mature buck looks like anymore. They think a 160" class willow horn is a mature buck. I guess in this state that is as big as they get.

What state? I’ll be heading out to my local rural area here in Idaho for the last weekend of archery

Can we please do away with the extended hunt in rural areas. The bucks have been hunted since August and now they are all getting wounded and sent to die. Bucks in this state have no chance at survival. People don't even know what a mature buck looks like anymore. They think a 160" class willow horn is a mature buck. I guess in this state that is as big as they get.
"All are getting wounded and sent to die" - Sounds like you are upset, but I really doubt your assertion is even close to true.

What evidence do you have to back this up and what general area are you talking about?

It ain’t just the archers. Creedmoor Syndrome has turned everyone into a long-range sniper. Butt there’s no denying they can hit them.

Some of them are exceptional crack shots though. Can you imagine how hard it is to shoot a running deers foot off? (left rear)
IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom