Extra antlerless tags

BigSimps

I go right online at 8 o'clock to buy a one of the extra antlerless tags this morning. I wasn't even able to get to the homepage to even try to buy a tag. I think the dwr should have planed a little better for the online population of people trying to buy a tag. I have family that tried to get on also but had the same problem.

Yep,, was lucky, used work computer, which is obviously much faster than home.. sucks their Server won't handle the capacity..

When the F&G announced the increase in cow tags I suspected there would be a clamour for the tags.

I guess the computer system was overwhelmed with hunters seeking the extra tags and that was the problem you found.

The demand far outstrips the supply of biggame throughout the West, even for cow tags.

Zeke

when the dwr and the so called hunters of this state' has the elk heard in the same state as the deer. maybe youll figure it out,,,, what you going to hunt then'

I a deer tage, but I'm sure that I will get a spike tag. I was not to happy to find out that they raised the price on all big game tags another 5 bucks.

>
>1500 tags (sold out) X $50
>= $75,000
>
>
>
>
>Good day of business....

Plus you have to figure in all the guys who traded in a 'lesser' cow elk tag for one of these ones. Thats a $50 donation to the division for each one forfeited. My brother was going to do that and showed up at 7:45 a.m. this morning and there was already over 100 guys in line to do the same thing or buy a tag....

He decided to keep his Nine Mile tag and not miss his class up at the college. He told me to find him and his buddy each a cow elk in January so they can come down and slam one on a weekend. Shouldn't be too hard.

www.bullmountainoutdoors.com
Daily Hunting Deals on Camo, Clothing, and Hunting Gear!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom